Cooking Marijuana Edibles – Brownies
Marijuana Edibles — Introduction to Marijuana Cooking & Extraction Summary This introductory course delivers you into the exciting world of Marijuana edibles, Marijuana concentrates and Marijuana extracts. This segment offers alternative uses for Marijuana plant material such as making the many forms of hashish, such as how to make hash oil and bubble hash. The online class also covers subjects like making Marijuana tinctures and using extraction techniques to make delicious Marijuana cannibutter and Marijuana edible delights.
- Explanation of extracts and concentrates: dosage, digestion & chemistry.
- Chemical explanation on tinctures to create simple alcohol and other solubles.
- Cooking with cannabis: butter, oil and dry matter recipes to make edibles like pot brownies.
- Methods and uses of making kief and hash.
- Learn proper dosing levels and the different absorption effects of smoking verse eating.
It looks at the culinary aspects of cannabis education and discusses the alternative methods of cannabis consumption. Students will learn about the extensive variety and innovation of cannabis products, preparation and differences in consumption. Other topics include regulating dosages, food safety and biological processes of absorption.
- Medical pot: S.F. seeks tighter rules on edibles (sfgate.com)
- First Retail Branded Edible Medical Marijuana Product Line Introduced at San Francisco Trade Show (prweb.com)
- Italian school uses cannabis for cooking (upi.com)
Possibly Related Posts: